In order to submit a UAE visa application online, it is necessary to meet the following UAE visa requirements:
- Passport from an eVisa eligible country valid for at least 6 months from the intended date of arrival in the UAE
- Image of the biographical page of the passport
- Photograph of the traveler, passport-style
- A valid credit or debit card to pay the visa fee
- A current email address at which to receive the approved UAE eVisa and any updates and notifications.
There may be further UAE online visa requirements for supporting documents depending on the applicant’s nationality and status.
Any dependents of the main applicant ( a spouse, children below 18 years of age, or parents above 60 years of age) are required to enclose in the application supporting documents that prove the status of the relationship, e.g. marriage certificate or birth certificate.
Once approved, the traveler must print a copy of the UAE visa online to present upon arrival at border control in United Arab Emirates, alongside the same passport used to complete the application, in order to gain entry to the United Arab Emirates.